- Precigrader, equipment for precision strength grading based on the Dynagrade technology.
- Lumber Stress Grades and Design Properties, a PDF-doc. covering Ch. 06 in Wood Handbook. The principles of grading is described.
- MSRLPC, MSR Lumber Producers Council (North America)
- North American lumber market facts, the Random Lengths
Where to find agencies to certify a mill for strength graded wood products:
- Canada: a list of certified grading agencies can be found at NLGA (National Lumber Grades Authority)
- Europe: A list of notified bodies, who certifies mills according to EN14081 can be found at NANDO
- USA: a list of certified grading agencies at ALSC (American Lumber Standard Committe)