The Dynagrade is based on the measurement of resonance frequencies and length. It has been designed to be robust, easy-to-use and for a wide range of grading applications.
The prerequisities are mainly the following 1):
- Timber size and length:
Thickness 19-110 mm, or 1″-5″
Width 60-300 mm, or 3″-12″
Length 1200-7200 mm, or 4-24ft
- Sawn or planed (dressed) surface
- Dried material, clear-cut to angle
- Space needed: less than 2 meters of a lug-line
- Grade, indicating parameter and length are output via the RS232 interface or via TCP/IP.
More detailed information is offered to prospective clients. For contact info, please visit our contact page.
1) The length interval is limited by the range 4800 mm, or 16ft; i.e. 1200-6000 mm up to 2400-7200 mm or 4-20ft up to 8-24ft. Standards for machine grading may restrict size and length for various products and grades.